Suggestions to email@example.com
- ISD Podcast shuts down
- Noticeable uptick in phishing attacks recently, leading to various exploit kit web sites
- Yet another Java update. Oracle seems to have gotten the message.
- Combofix, a free tool for removing certain kinds of malware, was infected with Sality
- Do not download repackaged software from other file hosting sites. Bad!
- Cisco released it’s 2013 security report.
- Legitimate sites much more likely to be malicious than traditional pornography
- Ad networks and content delivery networks worst offenders
- Anonymous stole information on 4600 bank executives from a Federal Reserve emergency communication application.
- Fed seems to be downplaying the significance. Continue reading Defensive Security Podcast Episode 6